Has anyone tried hormone therapy?

My wife is in the process of looking into bioidentical hormone therapy as a way to boost her sex drive, which has become non-existent.

I'm curious if anyone here has looked into this route for the spouse having a low libido and if so, what you thought of it, did it work or meet your expectations, any side effects?

I don't want to get my hopes up that this is the answer to everything but from what I've read, she has quite a few symptoms that point to a potential hormonal imbalance.

My wife is in the process of looking into bioidentical hormone therapy as a way to boost her sex drive, which has become non-existent.I'm curious if anyone here has looked into this route for the spouse having a low libido and if so, what you thought of it, did it work or meet your expectations, any side effects?I don't want to get my hopes up that this is the answer to everything but from what I've read, she has quite a few symptoms that point to a potential hormonal imbalance. http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2DQBMBf

Comments