(23F)Please, help me interpret my hormone levels

I'm asking you guys if you can help me interpret my results, more precisely, if you can tell me which phase i was in, on the day of this blood test.

https://imgur.com/a/HDFye

I used to have hormonal imbalance with five of my androgen hormones being higher than normal. My doctor prescribed me Diane and I took it for more than two years, stopping it because results showed I had high levels of D-Dimer and I was scared of a blood thrombosis. Now I haven't had my periods since two years ago and I've also been in a very depressed and anxious mood. Would very much like to solve this problem in another way, rather than just take the pill again.

The results are in German, but I'm hoping it's understandable for everyone.

23F

160 cm

80 kg

Caucasian

this particular problem has been going on for two years

southeastern Europe

currently have amenorrhea.

Thanks for reading and hopefully for your feedback!

I'm asking you guys if you can help me interpret my results, more precisely, if you can tell me which phase i was in, on the day of this blood test.http://ift.tt/2oa4czf used to have hormonal imbalance with five of my androgen hormones being higher than normal. My doctor prescribed me Diane and I took it for more than two years, stopping it because results showed I had high levels of D-Dimer and I was scared of a blood thrombosis. Now I haven't had my periods since two years ago and I've also been in a very depressed and anxious mood. Would very much like to solve this problem in another way, rather than just take the pill again.The results are in German, but I'm hoping it's understandable for everyone.23F160 cm80 kgCaucasianthis particular problem has been going on for two yearssoutheastern Europecurrently have amenorrhea.Thanks for reading and hopefully for your feedback! http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2o2ZZhB

Comments