Are my hormone changes making me want to have children?

Age: 22

Sex: female

Height: 5'5

Weight: 65kgs

Race: white

Its a dumb f#cking question yet I don't know whats going on.

When I was about 12/13 I developed a horomal imbalance where I got an increase of testosterone. My doctors tried to constantly put me on the birth control pill, it was the only thing they would prescribe me and they tried different brands, and dosages for it which ultimately just made me sick (like I would throw up at random), bloating, gain weight, be moody, and increase blood pressure so I stopped taking it. However last year in August I stopped having my period, I went to see a doctor again who tried to prescibe me the pill only even after I told them what happens when I take it and they gave me no other option.

in January I found out online about a diabetic medication that can also help with infertility issues and hormonal imbalances in women. I saw a different doctor who allowed me to get a script for the medication.

In one month I had a chain of hormonal changes and I could tell from things like my boobs hurting, mega greasy skin, later bloating, and cramping a week before my period started again, I also burst into tears over some trivial stuff for no reason. Now I've been thinking a lot about babies and a long term relationships.

The reason I find this strange is because I never did before. I had no emotional or romantic interest in anyone until recently, in school and etc I did date and go out with people but that was mainly to fit in and see if anything resulted from it.

Age: 22Sex: femaleHeight: 5'5Weight: 65kgsRace: whiteIts a dumb f#cking question yet I don't know whats going on.When I was about 12/13 I developed a horomal imbalance where I got an increase of testosterone. My doctors tried to constantly put me on the birth control pill, it was the only thing they would prescribe me and they tried different brands, and dosages for it which ultimately just made me sick (like I would throw up at random), bloating, gain weight, be moody, and increase blood pressure so I stopped taking it. However last year in August I stopped having my period, I went to see a doctor again who tried to prescibe me the pill only even after I told them what happens when I take it and they gave me no other option.in January I found out online about a diabetic medication that can also help with infertility issues and hormonal imbalances in women. I saw a different doctor who allowed me to get a script for the medication.In one month I had a chain of hormonal changes and I could tell from things like my boobs hurting, mega greasy skin, later bloating, and cramping a week before my period started again, I also burst into tears over some trivial stuff for no reason. Now I've been thinking a lot about babies and a long term relationships.The reason I find this strange is because I never did before. I had no emotional or romantic interest in anyone until recently, in school and etc I did date and go out with people but that was mainly to fit in and see if anything resulted from it. http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2BtM4IU

Comments