Bodily dandruff from NAC?

Hi,

I started taking NAC along with ALCAR, L-Tyrosine, Inositol, and Spirulina last friday and now 6 days later my whole body is snowing to the degree that it's painting my pants in ridiculous amounts. I have also for the first time noticed blood in the toilet after doing number two and the bottom part of my stomach is sore when I press it. I also feel somewhat lightheaded (yes, I've been in contact with health professionals).

The first thing I need to do is cease the supplementation and see what might be the cause. But, has anyone else experienced anything like this when taking NAC (or any of the other supplements)?

I just received word from my GP that my liver health has been confirmed as very stable so that worrisome idea is out of the question. A nurse I talked to had some ideas about hormonal imbalance but I really don't know anything about such matters.

I should add that I have also been primarily taking Kanna these last days but also Tianeptine one day and the weeks before I've been drinking Kava daily. I haven't been mixing them but rather taking one of them each day.

Hi,I started taking NAC along with ALCAR, L-Tyrosine, Inositol, and Spirulina last friday and now 6 days later my whole body is snowing to the degree that it's painting my pants in ridiculous amounts. I have also for the first time noticed blood in the toilet after doing number two and the bottom part of my stomach is sore when I press it. I also feel somewhat lightheaded (yes, I've been in contact with health professionals).The first thing I need to do is cease the supplementation and see what might be the cause. But, has anyone else experienced anything like this when taking NAC (or any of the other supplements)?I just received word from my GP that my liver health has been confirmed as very stable so that worrisome idea is out of the question. A nurse I talked to had some ideas about hormonal imbalance but I really don't know anything about such matters.I should add that I have also been primarily taking Kanna these last days but also Tianeptine one day and the weeks before I've been drinking Kava daily. I haven't been mixing them but rather taking one of them each day. http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2FkXqPt

Comments