Could my symptoms point to thyroid issues or something else? (Normal TSH)

  • Basal temperature: ~36,2°c/97,16°f (the first days of my cycle, taken orally.) Lowest tracked has been about 35,8°c though
  • Blood pressure: Lowest tested at 90/65.
  • Heart rate: ~53bpm (lying down in bed before sleeping). I do no cardio training, only lifting
  • Cold fingers and feet
  • Losing hair
  • Lethargy/fatigue despite averaging 8,5hrs sleep
  • Waking up in the middle of the night sometimes
  • Light headed/foggy head/hard to focus/feeling detached
  • Visual disturbances (like visual snow)
  • Light sensitive
  • Dry hands
  • Stiff shoulders/neck
  • Ringing in ears
  • Few cases of migraine
  • Increased PMS last 6+ months
  • Irritability

  • TSH 1,6 & 1,9 (Tested 1 year apart)

  • B12 and iron normal

Most of these issues started after a stressful period in my life though, so maybe it could be some other hormonal imbalances/adrenal problems? I wad also on contraceptive pills a few months which I quit shortly before issues started. I was hoping maybe any of you could have an idea. Thanks for any help!

Basal temperature: ~36,2°c/97,16°f (the first days of my cycle, taken orally.) Lowest tracked has been about 35,8°c thoughBlood pressure: Lowest tested at 90/65.Heart rate: ~53bpm (lying down in bed before sleeping). I do no cardio training, only liftingCold fingers and feetLosing hairLethargy/fatigue despite averaging 8,5hrs sleepWaking up in the middle of the night sometimesLight headed/foggy head/hard to focus/feeling detachedVisual disturbances (like visual snow)Light sensitiveDry handsStiff shoulders/neckRinging in earsFew cases of migraineIncreased PMS last 6+ monthsIrritabilityTSH 1,6 & 1,9 (Tested 1 year apart)B12 and iron normalMost of these issues started after a stressful period in my life though, so maybe it could be some other hormonal imbalances/adrenal problems? I wad also on contraceptive pills a few months which I quit shortly before issues started. I was hoping maybe any of you could have an idea. Thanks for any help! http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2G8EpPh

Comments