Foundation suggestions

I’m looking for my foundation holy grail.

My biggest concern is my skin texture. I take great care of my skin, but due to my hormonal imbalance (pcos) my skin is bumpy and rough regardless. A lot of foundations just enhance the issue.

I’ve used bare minerals complexion rescue, but my skin is aging and I need better coverage.

It needs to be compatible with liquid highlighter and blush and have a dewy finish. I don’t like matte skin.

Considering the following: Too Faced Born This Way Estée Lauder Double Wear Lancôme Teint Idol Dior Airflash

PLEASE leave your suggestions!

I’m looking for my foundation holy grail.My biggest concern is my skin texture. I take great care of my skin, but due to my hormonal imbalance (pcos) my skin is bumpy and rough regardless. A lot of foundations just enhance the issue.I’ve used bare minerals complexion rescue, but my skin is aging and I need better coverage.It needs to be compatible with liquid highlighter and blush and have a dewy finish. I don’t like matte skin.Considering the following: Too Faced Born This Way Estée Lauder Double Wear Lancôme Teint Idol Dior AirflashPLEASE leave your suggestions! http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2onIgl3

Comments