I'm afraid it may be cancer.

I have been bleeding in between periods. I will have a full blown period and 3 or 4 days after it's over I start cramping and bleeding again. My ovaries are sore after penetration. I've been having severe stomach cramping to the point that I was screaming on the toilet because of the pain ,followed by diarrhea. I've just been reading about the symptoms and it looks like I have either ovarian cancer or uterine cancer. I am 36 years old and my girlfriend says it may be pre menopause. I know it could be other things cysts or a hormonal imbalance but I have a weird feeling it's something more serious.

I have been bleeding in between periods. I will have a full blown period and 3 or 4 days after it's over I start cramping and bleeding again. My ovaries are sore after penetration. I've been having severe stomach cramping to the point that I was screaming on the toilet because of the pain ,followed by diarrhea. I've just been reading about the symptoms and it looks like I have either ovarian cancer or uterine cancer. I am 36 years old and my girlfriend says it may be pre menopause. I know it could be other things cysts or a hormonal imbalance but I have a weird feeling it's something more serious. http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2F3MmpN

Comments