Experience with platelet rich plasma therapy for hair loss?

Hi all, wondering if any of you have experience with PRP for hair loss?

I’ve been to 15+ docs & we’ve ruled out: thyroid, hormonal imbalance, iron deficiency, food allergies, inflammation, lupus, medication side effect, stress, autoimmunity, anemia, etc.

I’ve tried Rogaine, Spiro, red light therapy, EOs, acupuncture, castor oil, biotin, Iron, collagen, etc.) I don’t dye my hair or use any harsh chemicals.

I would love to hear about any experience you have have with this therapy! Thank you!

Hi all, wondering if any of you have experience with PRP for hair loss?I’ve been to 15+ docs & we’ve ruled out: thyroid, hormonal imbalance, iron deficiency, food allergies, inflammation, lupus, medication side effect, stress, autoimmunity, anemia, etc.I’ve tried Rogaine, Spiro, red light therapy, EOs, acupuncture, castor oil, biotin, Iron, collagen, etc.) I don’t dye my hair or use any harsh chemicals.I would love to hear about any experience you have have with this therapy! Thank you! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2pHEYcv

Comments