What should I do before getting doctor’s tests done

Hi guys, after a little more researching and honestly I wish I had this motivation and persistence in others areas of my life, what should I do before undergoing tests for the most accurate readings?

I believe that after a good 8/9 years of daily pmo, that I have a low testosterone level, hormonal imbalance and maybe even a few other set backs to my health. I’ve got a girlfriend and my sex life is tragic and is the main reason for my concern, I just have no libido, ED and other sexual problems which I want fixing.

Would it be wise before my appointment to orgasm or would that give false positives in my tests? I’ll also be undergoing several other tests for general well-being such as vitamins deficiencies etc.

If anyone has a list of stuff I should check, I would be grateful, I want the best understanding I can get. Even if you think I already know one of the tests to take, still say it!

Thank you.

Hi guys, after a little more researching and honestly I wish I had this motivation and persistence in others areas of my life, what should I do before undergoing tests for the most accurate readings?I believe that after a good 8/9 years of daily pmo, that I have a low testosterone level, hormonal imbalance and maybe even a few other set backs to my health. I’ve got a girlfriend and my sex life is tragic and is the main reason for my concern, I just have no libido, ED and other sexual problems which I want fixing.Would it be wise before my appointment to orgasm or would that give false positives in my tests? I’ll also be undergoing several other tests for general well-being such as vitamins deficiencies etc.If anyone has a list of stuff I should check, I would be grateful, I want the best understanding I can get. Even if you think I already know one of the tests to take, still say it!Thank you. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2sgTWYb

Comments