need input for my ultrasound

hi!

i recently created this thread because i am afraid of early gyno signs.

im 30 years old and taking finasteride (propecia, proscar) 1mg to threat MPB which could cause gyno because of hormonal imbalances but my hormone levels are in reference range

this drug is a miracle. had some really hard times during my hairloss period but now my hairs looking and feeling great. i know, its crazy but it don't want to discontinue medication because of the psychological and "hairy" benefits.

my problem: there is something in my breast. feels like a glande mixed with fat but i was not sure. the tissue is bigger on the right side than on the left. Today my doctor made an ultrasound of my breast and told me that everything is fine but according to my research men without gyno doesn't have glands or other tissue in breast.

i know, you guys arent doctors but nevertheless, please take a look at my ultrasound and give me some input.

https://imgur.com/U6XRaKf

thank you!

hi!i recently created this thread because i am afraid of early gyno signs.im 30 years old and taking finasteride (propecia, proscar) 1mg to threat MPB which could cause gyno because of hormonal imbalances but my hormone levels are in reference rangethis drug is a miracle. had some really hard times during my hairloss period but now my hairs looking and feeling great. i know, its crazy but it don't want to discontinue medication because of the psychological and "hairy" benefits.my problem: there is something in my breast. feels like a glande mixed with fat but i was not sure. the tissue is bigger on the right side than on the left. Today my doctor made an ultrasound of my breast and told me that everything is fine but according to my research men without gyno doesn't have glands or other tissue in breast.i know, you guys arent doctors but nevertheless, please take a look at my ultrasound and give me some input.https://ift.tt/2It9Bd7 you! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2K8CMHT

Comments