Spent entire life getting the perfect oily skin routine with products tough on extreme oiliness....and now my skin is dry 😩😩😧

Do I have to overhaul my entire collection? Or can I just add/omit items so that I can still use what I have? I almost want to make my skin oily again due the investment in all the products I bought!

I have no idea how to deal with dry skin. The dryness is partially due to a year of changing my skincare routine, combined with hormonal imbalance (so this could be temporary). This is my current HG oily skin base routine:

  • Cleanse with NIOD SS to tighten pores

  • Garnier oil free vanishing cream (super mattifying 'moisturiser' akin to a clay mask)

  • Skindinavia Oil Control primer spray

  • Hourglass Veil Mineral primer

  • RCMA no colour powder

  • MUR concealers

  • Fenty pro filtr foundation (also use Huda Faux Filter and TO serum foundation)

  • Skindinavia Oil Control setting spray

  • Fenty invisimatte blotting powder on t zone

  • Covergirl Queen Bronzer

  • Laura Mercier translucent loose powder

  • powder blush & highlight

  • UD all nighter/MUFE mist & fix setting spray

I also recently purchased some minis of oily skin friendly products that I wanted to incorporate (Becca Ever Matte primer, Boscia Charcoal setting spray, Too Faced Hangover setting spray, Dr Brandt Pores No More primer).

I've already stopped using the Skindinavia spraus, the powder before foundation and the mattifying moisturiser (replaced with regular moisturiser).

I also only use the fenty powder on my nose and forehead instead of everywhere I used concealer.

My makeup still looks very powdery and is cracking/doesn't have coverage in certain areas, so I think I may have to stop using the Fenty foundation 😢 and perhaps use a facial mist/Fix+ before using my final setting spray.

Any suggestions?

Do I have to overhaul my entire collection? Or can I just add/omit items so that I can still use what I have? I almost want to make my skin oily again due the investment in all the products I bought!I have no idea how to deal with dry skin. The dryness is partially due to a year of changing my skincare routine, combined with hormonal imbalance (so this could be temporary). This is my current HG oily skin base routine:Cleanse with NIOD SS to tighten poresGarnier oil free vanishing cream (super mattifying 'moisturiser' akin to a clay mask)Skindinavia Oil Control primer sprayHourglass Veil Mineral primerRCMA no colour powderMUR concealersFenty pro filtr foundation (also use Huda Faux Filter and TO serum foundation)Skindinavia Oil Control setting sprayFenty invisimatte blotting powder on t zoneCovergirl Queen BronzerLaura Mercier translucent loose powderpowder blush & highlightUD all nighter/MUFE mist & fix setting sprayI also recently purchased some minis of oily skin friendly products that I wanted to incorporate (Becca Ever Matte primer, Boscia Charcoal setting spray, Too Faced Hangover setting spray, Dr Brandt Pores No More primer).I've already stopped using the Skindinavia spraus, the powder before foundation and the mattifying moisturiser (replaced with regular moisturiser).I also only use the fenty powder on my nose and forehead instead of everywhere I used concealer.My makeup still looks very powdery and is cracking/doesn't have coverage in certain areas, so I think I may have to stop using the Fenty foundation 😢 and perhaps use a facial mist/Fix+ before using my final setting spray.Any suggestions? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2KcnVLE

Comments