(Spoilers) I don't understand June

Yes, I understand June is distressed and probably in hormonal imbalance, but her erratic behavior puts everyone around her (especially those that are helping her) in danger.

She goes back and forth between "I will manipulate the system best to my advantage with my glorious swollen belly" and "F**k the system! I am gonna break it and escape it!". I understand Hannah being detained in Gilead and a baby on the way only complicate the matter, but clearly she lacks a vision or a strategy.

I guess the show is trying to show human weakness in the face of the systematic violence, but the more the show progresses, the less I become interested in and sympathetic to June.

Yes, I understand June is distressed and probably in hormonal imbalance, but her erratic behavior puts everyone around her (especially those that are helping her) in danger.She goes back and forth between "I will manipulate the system best to my advantage with my glorious swollen belly" and "F**k the system! I am gonna break it and escape it!". I understand Hannah being detained in Gilead and a baby on the way only complicate the matter, but clearly she lacks a vision or a strategy.I guess the show is trying to show human weakness in the face of the systematic violence, but the more the show progresses, the less I become interested in and sympathetic to June. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2yrrAAJ

Comments