Hair loss and Kratom

So one of the unknown side effects of kratom that was actually the tipping point that caused me to start my taper was hair loss.

As vain as it may sound, I came to the realization that anything that makes my hair fall out COULD NOT BE GOOD FOR ME.

After a few months of heavy use, I noticed that my hairline had moved back a good inch or two and as a young 20 year old man who’s family has no history of pattern baldness, that’s scary. On top of that, the hair on my head was getting increasingly thin to the point where not only did it take forever to grow out (I could get a haircut and it would stay at the same exact length without getting longer for weeks) but the hair on my scalp became so fine and thin that you could see my scalp at all times.

It also changed my thick brown hair into a gross grayish brown color. I did not specifically take before and after pictures simply because I had no idea this would happen but I took two photos today of myself from the side and I have a few pictures from before my kratom use if you guys would like to see the progression of my kratom induced hair loss.

Side not: went to a dermatologist and she said it was not pattern baldness but rather hairloss due to hormonal and adrenal imbalances. She did not know what kratom was but seeing as I was fine before I started to use this bullshit it is safe to assume it was kratom induced.

So one of the unknown side effects of kratom that was actually the tipping point that caused me to start my taper was hair loss.As vain as it may sound, I came to the realization that anything that makes my hair fall out COULD NOT BE GOOD FOR ME.After a few months of heavy use, I noticed that my hairline had moved back a good inch or two and as a young 20 year old man who’s family has no history of pattern baldness, that’s scary. On top of that, the hair on my head was getting increasingly thin to the point where not only did it take forever to grow out (I could get a haircut and it would stay at the same exact length without getting longer for weeks) but the hair on my scalp became so fine and thin that you could see my scalp at all times.It also changed my thick brown hair into a gross grayish brown color. I did not specifically take before and after pictures simply because I had no idea this would happen but I took two photos today of myself from the side and I have a few pictures from before my kratom use if you guys would like to see the progression of my kratom induced hair loss.Side not: went to a dermatologist and she said it was not pattern baldness but rather hairloss due to hormonal and adrenal imbalances. She did not know what kratom was but seeing as I was fine before I started to use this bullshit it is safe to assume it was kratom induced. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2mWrecA

Comments