I'm a 27 year old female and I am still a virgin. This doesn't really bother me other than the fact that my friends and Mom always bring it up. Even my dad has made a comment that I need to find a guy to spend my life with.
The problem is, I really don't want to. Not to be too explicit, but I do have sexual drive so it's not a hormonal imbalance thing. Everything is just in my head. I get more pleasure from reading or imagining 'the deed' rather than actually doing anything.
I also cannot imagine being that intimate with another human being. I already feel too exposed when interacting with others. To let someone in that way is not something I want to experience. Let me be clear, though. I do socialize and am pretty normal in most other aspects of life, other than being a total nerd. I have friends and hang out, but it has almost always been on a surface level. No deep connections.
So my question is...are there any other 5s out there, men or women, who feel the same about intima
I'm a 27 year old female and I am still a virgin. This doesn't really bother me other than the fact that my friends and Mom always bring it up. Even my dad has made a comment that I need to find a guy to spend my life with.The problem is, I really don't want to. Not to be too explicit, but I do have sexual drive so it's not a hormonal imbalance thing. Everything is just in my head. I get more pleasure from reading or imagining 'the deed' rather than actually doing anything.I also cannot imagine being that intimate with another human being. I already feel too exposed when interacting with others. To let someone in that way is not something I want to experience. Let me be clear, though. I do socialize and am pretty normal in most other aspects of life, other than being a total nerd. I have friends and hang out, but it has almost always been on a surface level. No deep connections.So my question is...are there any other 5s out there, men or women, who feel the same about intima https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2Lxd8Z5
Comments
Post a Comment