Chronic Inflammation, carnivore and weight loss

I've been keto for a 5 months and carnivore for the last 3 weeks. This is definitely what I need right now. I feel great. My question is I've suffered from autoimmune, hormonal imbalance, chronic inflammation and weight gain. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with how well and how long healing these conditions on carnivore happened? I understand everybody's different. Just looking for some experienced encouragement and hope! I have been measuring and my weight loss has been veryyy slow but steady through keto end carnivore. Definitely noticing loss of inches in the stomach area which is very encouraging!

I've been keto for a 5 months and carnivore for the last 3 weeks. This is definitely what I need right now. I feel great. My question is I've suffered from autoimmune, hormonal imbalance, chronic inflammation and weight gain. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with how well and how long healing these conditions on carnivore happened? I understand everybody's different. Just looking for some experienced encouragement and hope! I have been measuring and my weight loss has been veryyy slow but steady through keto end carnivore. Definitely noticing loss of inches in the stomach area which is very encouraging! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2MVWBCN

Comments