well I had top surgery July 4th this year and even though I have a male chest now, I still feel very uncomfortable with the idea of taking my shirt off around people etc. my brother, parents, friends. The scars (since I had double incision) also make me feel like worried that i'm gonna be "labelled" as trans or something (i just wanna be completely stealth). I'm seriously thinking about buying some skin coloured scar tape and using that.
well I had top surgery July 4th this year and even though I have a male chest now, I still feel very uncomfortable with the idea of taking my shirt off around people etc. my brother, parents, friends. The scars (since I had double incision) also make me feel like worried that i'm gonna be "labelled" as trans or something (i just wanna be completely stealth). I'm seriously thinking about buying some skin coloured scar tape and using that. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2PIeF23
Comments
Post a Comment