I’m not sure whether this is the right sub to post this to, but for some reason r/askwomen rejected it.
I’m a 35 year old woman. Went off the pill about 6 months ago as trying to conceive. I was on the pill about 15 years prior to that and libido was fairly normal I think, had sex with partner usually 2-3 times a week.
Since being off the pill, my libido skyrockets significantly during ovulation, for about a week, and then goes back to normal for the rest of the month.
I know this is fairly normal, but it’s such a drastic change, at the same time every month, for the same amount of time. I know it’s good because we are trying for a baby, but it gets to the stage where I cant concentrate at work sometimes because I can’t think about anything else, I notice hot guys everywhere, and for some weird reason, and this is really random, I’m super attracted to young guys (late teens/early 20’s) in a cougarish type way (would love to know if anyone else experiences this also). I don’t get the urge to cheat or anything like that, just really horny. And I’m fairly certain it’s hormonal and not some kind of mood imbalance disorder because I get skin breakouts at this time too and have no other mood like symptoms.
My question is: - Do other women experience such a drastic change during ovulation (especially the being attracted to younger guys thing - I have no idea where that comes from) - Is there a way to manage hormones so it’s a bit more even throughout the month. It’s nice having a higher sex drive, but I feel like I’m on a bit of a roller coaster.
Thanks!
I’m not sure whether this is the right sub to post this to, but for some reason r/askwomen rejected it.I’m a 35 year old woman. Went off the pill about 6 months ago as trying to conceive. I was on the pill about 15 years prior to that and libido was fairly normal I think, had sex with partner usually 2-3 times a week.Since being off the pill, my libido skyrockets significantly during ovulation, for about a week, and then goes back to normal for the rest of the month.I know this is fairly normal, but it’s such a drastic change, at the same time every month, for the same amount of time. I know it’s good because we are trying for a baby, but it gets to the stage where I cant concentrate at work sometimes because I can’t think about anything else, I notice hot guys everywhere, and for some weird reason, and this is really random, I’m super attracted to young guys (late teens/early 20’s) in a cougarish type way (would love to know if anyone else experiences this also). I don’t get the urge to cheat or anything like that, just really horny. And I’m fairly certain it’s hormonal and not some kind of mood imbalance disorder because I get skin breakouts at this time too and have no other mood like symptoms.My question is: - Do other women experience such a drastic change during ovulation (especially the being attracted to younger guys thing - I have no idea where that comes from) - Is there a way to manage hormones so it’s a bit more even throughout the month. It’s nice having a higher sex drive, but I feel like I’m on a bit of a roller coaster.Thanks! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2Pdv8Kq
Comments
Post a Comment