Hi all! Looking for some medical advice.
I have been struggling with hair loss over the past 3 years. I was told it's because of my hormonal imbalance (I have PCOS) and I was put on birth control. The birth control didn't slow down the affect of the hair loss. And lately my scalp has been super sensitive. It hurts when run my fingers through my hair. And there's tiny scabs/dried blood spots. Quite a few on my scalp. It also feels flaky? A little harder than regular dandruff? Not sure how to describe that sorry.
Could it be hormonal imbalance? A skin infection? Or something more concerning?
Some facts: I'm a 20 year old indian female Stopped birth control 2 months ago, no significant difference in hair loss I'm taking iron supplements as well as biotin I wash my hair 3-4 times a week with a sensitive argan oil shampoo/conditioner, it's the one that makes my hair fall the least
Any advice is appreciated, I'd like to avoid an expensive trip to the dermatologist but I'll do what's necessary. :)
Hi all! Looking for some medical advice.I have been struggling with hair loss over the past 3 years. I was told it's because of my hormonal imbalance (I have PCOS) and I was put on birth control. The birth control didn't slow down the affect of the hair loss. And lately my scalp has been super sensitive. It hurts when run my fingers through my hair. And there's tiny scabs/dried blood spots. Quite a few on my scalp. It also feels flaky? A little harder than regular dandruff? Not sure how to describe that sorry.Could it be hormonal imbalance? A skin infection? Or something more concerning?Some facts: I'm a 20 year old indian female Stopped birth control 2 months ago, no significant difference in hair loss I'm taking iron supplements as well as biotin I wash my hair 3-4 times a week with a sensitive argan oil shampoo/conditioner, it's the one that makes my hair fall the leastAny advice is appreciated, I'd like to avoid an expensive trip to the dermatologist but I'll do what's necessary. :) https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2BUwVlS
Comments
Post a Comment