Hey everyone! I’ve been doing Keto for about 4 weeks and so far I’ve had an awesome experience! Each day I feel healthier and happier. Unlike a lot of other people I did not start this diet to lose weight. My motivation for trying out this lifestyle was linked to several things. First I was going through some pretty horrible depression and felt like I needed to change something in my life. My biggest motivating factor was hormonal issues I’ve been having since I was around 15 yrs old- which I believe was due to being placed on birth control from such a young age (I’m 26 now). I’ve been on and off birth control as well as other hormonal medications throughout the years and whenever I would try to come off of them I would lose my cycle as well as have debilitating acne, hair loss and horrible mood swings. Although I’m not trying for a baby now I realized that if I did not get my hormones working properly I was risking the possibility of never being able to have children. I quit birth control about a month ago around the same time I started this diet and today, exactly one month later, I started my period (sorry for the men out there if this makes you uncomfortable lol).
I don’t want to get ahead of myself but every other time I’ve come off medication my period has never been able to regulate on its own. Not only that but my acne has cleared up drastically, I feel more energetic, I’m happier, and my moods feel the most stable they have ever been in my entire life. I’m praying that these results continue because for the first time in my life I feel like I am in control of my health. Due to these changes I can say that I am on the other side of my depression because for the first time in a LONGGG time I have hope for my future. I just wanted to share this especially for any women or men with loved ones who might be suffering from the same issues I was having. I’d also love to hear any other stories of people who have had a similar experience to me! You guys are great and reading everyone’s posts has been a huge motivating factor for me 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Hey everyone! I’ve been doing Keto for about 4 weeks and so far I’ve had an awesome experience! Each day I feel healthier and happier. Unlike a lot of other people I did not start this diet to lose weight. My motivation for trying out this lifestyle was linked to several things. First I was going through some pretty horrible depression and felt like I needed to change something in my life. My biggest motivating factor was hormonal issues I’ve been having since I was around 15 yrs old- which I believe was due to being placed on birth control from such a young age (I’m 26 now). I’ve been on and off birth control as well as other hormonal medications throughout the years and whenever I would try to come off of them I would lose my cycle as well as have debilitating acne, hair loss and horrible mood swings. Although I’m not trying for a baby now I realized that if I did not get my hormones working properly I was risking the possibility of never being able to have children. I quit birth control about a month ago around the same time I started this diet and today, exactly one month later, I started my period (sorry for the men out there if this makes you uncomfortable lol).I don’t want to get ahead of myself but every other time I’ve come off medication my period has never been able to regulate on its own. Not only that but my acne has cleared up drastically, I feel more energetic, I’m happier, and my moods feel the most stable they have ever been in my entire life. I’m praying that these results continue because for the first time in my life I feel like I am in control of my health. Due to these changes I can say that I am on the other side of my depression because for the first time in a LONGGG time I have hope for my future. I just wanted to share this especially for any women or men with loved ones who might be suffering from the same issues I was having. I’d also love to hear any other stories of people who have had a similar experience to me! You guys are great and reading everyone’s posts has been a huge motivating factor for me 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2PNy9Cg
Comments
Post a Comment