Hello. I'm not sure if I should be posting here, so kindly delete this if it goes against the rules.
I have been going through hell trying to feel better for about 7 years now. I have hormonal and neurological symptoms. My previous doctor, who I loved, was treating me for hormonal imbalance, hypothyroidism & PMDD, but with each treatment plan, things would only get better for a month or two before all my symptoms would come rushing back. I moved last year and have a new GP.
My new GP is really pushing me to get an MRI to see if I have MS. Recently my blood tests all came back negative for hormone imbalance & my thyroid came back normal as well, yet I am still suffering terribly with mood swings, insomnia, tremors, walking straight, brain fog, speech issues (stuttering & word search), dry eyes, & hair loss (the list goes on). I also had Bell's Palsy last year. The right side of my face goes numb frequently & I get spasms in that eye and temple. Lastly, I started on magnesium because I would get awful cramps in both of my feet in the evenings. I'm in my early 30s and overwhelmed with all these symptoms. My 86 year old grandmother is doing better than me, lol. I know a lot of things can mimic MS, but has anyone been misdiagnosed with hormonal disorders before finding out it was actually MS?
Thank you in advance for any advice/thoughts.
Hello. I'm not sure if I should be posting here, so kindly delete this if it goes against the rules.I have been going through hell trying to feel better for about 7 years now. I have hormonal and neurological symptoms. My previous doctor, who I loved, was treating me for hormonal imbalance, hypothyroidism & PMDD, but with each treatment plan, things would only get better for a month or two before all my symptoms would come rushing back. I moved last year and have a new GP.My new GP is really pushing me to get an MRI to see if I have MS. Recently my blood tests all came back negative for hormone imbalance & my thyroid came back normal as well, yet I am still suffering terribly with mood swings, insomnia, tremors, walking straight, brain fog, speech issues (stuttering & word search), dry eyes, & hair loss (the list goes on). I also had Bell's Palsy last year. The right side of my face goes numb frequently & I get spasms in that eye and temple. Lastly, I started on magnesium because I would get awful cramps in both of my feet in the evenings. I'm in my early 30s and overwhelmed with all these symptoms. My 86 year old grandmother is doing better than me, lol. I know a lot of things can mimic MS, but has anyone been misdiagnosed with hormonal disorders before finding out it was actually MS?Thank you in advance for any advice/thoughts. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2NsqzLJ
Comments
Post a Comment