In shock and also confused !!

So I am new here. Currently a part of r/TryingforaBaby but can’t post this in there.

I just started using OPKs this month. Tested on CD 11-15(today) and they are all blazing positive. I started googling what this means (thinking I have some hormonal imbalance)

I come across a few forums saying it could mean you are pregnant if your OPKs are positive many days in a row as the OPK picks up hCg as well as LH.

Feeling kind of silly I go for a Wondfo pregnancy test I have. Within seconds I get a BFP. Proceeded to take 6 more. All positive. My husband wanted me to take a ClearBlue and it’s positive!!

We are super excited, but I am also at a loss as to when I conceived! I am only on CD15 and had a pretty heavy period last 3 days just two weeks ago.

Anyone else with a similar story???

So I am new here. Currently a part of r/TryingforaBaby but can’t post this in there.I just started using OPKs this month. Tested on CD 11-15(today) and they are all blazing positive. I started googling what this means (thinking I have some hormonal imbalance)I come across a few forums saying it could mean you are pregnant if your OPKs are positive many days in a row as the OPK picks up hCg as well as LH.Feeling kind of silly I go for a Wondfo pregnancy test I have. Within seconds I get a BFP. Proceeded to take 6 more. All positive. My husband wanted me to take a ClearBlue and it’s positive!!We are super excited, but I am also at a loss as to when I conceived! I am only on CD15 and had a pretty heavy period last 3 days just two weeks ago.Anyone else with a similar story??? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2OLglH5

Comments