Video Diary for my new, all natural skincare routine! Part 1

I have recently spoken with a close relative about her skincare routine, as her skin type is similar to mine, I decided I’d give what she does a try.

I’ll probably be updating my progress post by post with either pictures of videos of the progress, and hopefully end at some point with the full result!

Here is the routine:

Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser Neutropenia pore refining toner Clinique moisture surge 72-hour replenishing hydration (Also am taking supplements that help internally as my issue stems from hormonal imbalances I believe)

Flax seed Saw Palmetto Milk Thistle Stinging Nettle And Chaste Tree (Vitex)

I properly proportion the dosage to my needs.

Also, I use a spot treatment from time to time for larger pimples.

Thanks for reading!

I have recently spoken with a close relative about her skincare routine, as her skin type is similar to mine, I decided I’d give what she does a try.I’ll probably be updating my progress post by post with either pictures of videos of the progress, and hopefully end at some point with the full result!Here is the routine:Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser Neutropenia pore refining toner Clinique moisture surge 72-hour replenishing hydration (Also am taking supplements that help internally as my issue stems from hormonal imbalances I believe)Flax seed Saw Palmetto Milk Thistle Stinging Nettle And Chaste Tree (Vitex)I properly proportion the dosage to my needs.Also, I use a spot treatment from time to time for larger pimples.Thanks for reading! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2NaOw9j

Comments