I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year and a half. (23M) (25F)During the first six months of the relationship. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and had a healthy amount of sex. She actually was the HL before we dated. I will mention before I go any further, we are both engineering students and school can get busy at times. I understand that. However the past year the amount of times we are intimate with each other has dropped to once a month if even. I bring it up to her at times when we are done with school work and she says shes never in the mood. She says its due to her mirina IUD and causes hormonal imbalances. I've tried cooking more, giving back massages, doing things to help her be less busy. nothing seems to get her to do it. It feels more like she likes me as a roommate more and doesn't find me attractive. When I have free time I love to workout, my physique is fine. The only times she initiated was on my birthday and our anniversary since a year ago. I tears me that I'm still in love with a woman who doesn't want me sexually. Thoughts?
I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year and a half. (23M) (25F)During the first six months of the relationship. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and had a healthy amount of sex. She actually was the HL before we dated. I will mention before I go any further, we are both engineering students and school can get busy at times. I understand that. However the past year the amount of times we are intimate with each other has dropped to once a month if even. I bring it up to her at times when we are done with school work and she says shes never in the mood. She says its due to her mirina IUD and causes hormonal imbalances. I've tried cooking more, giving back massages, doing things to help her be less busy. nothing seems to get her to do it. It feels more like she likes me as a roommate more and doesn't find me attractive. When I have free time I love to workout, my physique is fine. The only times she initiated was on my birthday and our anniversary since a year ago. I tears me that I'm still in love with a woman who doesn't want me sexually. Thoughts? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2ywHUxw
Comments
Post a Comment