Coming out to my SO before hrt for mtf

Okay looking for support and advice. I want/need to come out to my SO and soon to be wife. I want to start HRT and I don’t feel right not saying anything at all. I’ve thought about just starting hrt and explaining my development as a “hormonal imbalance”. I thought about telling her I want to take hormones to help reverse my male pattern balding. None of these sound like a good idea in my heart. I don’t want to lose her but I want her to have the choice. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you all.

Okay looking for support and advice. I want/need to come out to my SO and soon to be wife. I want to start HRT and I don’t feel right not saying anything at all. I’ve thought about just starting hrt and explaining my development as a “hormonal imbalance”. I thought about telling her I want to take hormones to help reverse my male pattern balding. None of these sound like a good idea in my heart. I don’t want to lose her but I want her to have the choice. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you all. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2PSGgx5

Comments