Is it possible that I suffer from androgenetic alopecia if I don't see my hair falling ?

Hi ! :)

I am a 24 year old female, and my hair began to thin out about 3 years ago. I used to have thick hair, but now they significantly diminished.

My dermatologist said it was probably due to my iron deficiency (i don't eat meat) and hormonal (i suffer from an idiopathic hirsutism as well). I had no hormonal imbalance, but a low ferritin (10 ng/ml). It was a year ago

To this day, I still suffer from a lack of iron because iron tablets make me feel awful :/ I am going to see my gp about that because I am sure my iron level doesn't help my hair ...

Otherwise, I don't really notice my hair abnormally falling.

So, I wanted to know : is it possible to suffer from aga even if you don't lose a lot of hair per day ?

How did you notice it ?

Thank you ! :)

Hi ! :)​I am a 24 year old female, and my hair began to thin out about 3 years ago. I used to have thick hair, but now they significantly diminished.My dermatologist said it was probably due to my iron deficiency (i don't eat meat) and hormonal (i suffer from an idiopathic hirsutism as well). I had no hormonal imbalance, but a low ferritin (10 ng/ml). It was a year agoTo this day, I still suffer from a lack of iron because iron tablets make me feel awful :/ I am going to see my gp about that because I am sure my iron level doesn't help my hair ...Otherwise, I don't really notice my hair abnormally falling.So, I wanted to know : is it possible to suffer from aga even if you don't lose a lot of hair per day ?How did you notice it ?Thank you ! :) https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2EDZVzx

Comments