I am a person who experienced manic psychosis (BP 1 schizoaffective disorder). Let me tell you a nice perspective of my anti-natalism especially concerning the spiritual part. I'm a lifelong agnostic. Gods/God for me was just a coping mechanism humans have for feeling weak and helpless. Because there is no real justice in this world, they fantasise about it. "Religion is the opuim of the people" was never a negative statement, but a positive one. Religions always favored the "meek" for a reason. They are the ones suffering at the bottom of society while "Kings" or well off people don't. Out of a sudden I started experiencing spirituality, and high positivity. Everything became brighter, I became more confident etc, I believed in a personal god guiding me to be a good person. Guess what all this feeling was? A manic eposide. My own ego was inflated 10x against my normal nature, for the first time in my life I was very convincing to people around me and energetic It spiraled down to destructive delusions, a screwed look on reality. I'll sum it up, I interrupted everything around me in the wrong way, got myself into dangerous situations and became preachy and destructive. The psychosis went more downhill, I can't remember 3 month of what happened in my life. I can vaguely remember my delusions, and I'll tell you it was every fiction book I read, with every religion I read about mixed, with politics mixed into one piece where I was somehow the main character. Life is nothing but perception. Any belief in God after this was completing abolished. My own brain's "chemical imbalance" or high dopamine release screwed the way I felt or saw reality. To what point "our decisions" is truly ours, and not linked to hormones in our body. What's actually real, and what's not? Breeders are just hormonal. There was never a reason for having kids beyond having a working hand in a farm in the past. Now kids are glorified cute pets to keep their parents happy. After what happened to me, I honestly will never subject anyone to it. Realising that your delusions weren't real was painful. Even if God /heaven are real, the ones who were never born will never be sinners or go to hell aside from not experiencing life and its doom. I went a forum for people who share my illness to see their views about kids. My complete fucking anger when they have ones, get the same illness, and they justify it because now they have someone they can relate to. I'd rather live my life miserable than gamble the well being of a innocent kid just because I want a purpose /distraction.
I am a person who experienced manic psychosis (BP 1 schizoaffective disorder). Let me tell you a nice perspective of my anti-natalism especially concerning the spiritual part. I'm a lifelong agnostic. Gods/God for me was just a coping mechanism humans have for feeling weak and helpless. Because there is no real justice in this world, they fantasise about it. "Religion is the opuim of the people" was never a negative statement, but a positive one. Religions always favored the "meek" for a reason. They are the ones suffering at the bottom of society while "Kings" or well off people don't. Out of a sudden I started experiencing spirituality, and high positivity. Everything became brighter, I became more confident etc, I believed in a personal god guiding me to be a good person. Guess what all this feeling was? A manic eposide. My own ego was inflated 10x against my normal nature, for the first time in my life I was very convincing to people around me and energetic It spiraled down to destructive delusions, a screwed look on reality. I'll sum it up, I interrupted everything around me in the wrong way, got myself into dangerous situations and became preachy and destructive. The psychosis went more downhill, I can't remember 3 month of what happened in my life. I can vaguely remember my delusions, and I'll tell you it was every fiction book I read, with every religion I read about mixed, with politics mixed into one piece where I was somehow the main character. Life is nothing but perception. Any belief in God after this was completing abolished. My own brain's "chemical imbalance" or high dopamine release screwed the way I felt or saw reality. To what point "our decisions" is truly ours, and not linked to hormones in our body. What's actually real, and what's not? Breeders are just hormonal. There was never a reason for having kids beyond having a working hand in a farm in the past. Now kids are glorified cute pets to keep their parents happy. After what happened to me, I honestly will never subject anyone to it. Realising that your delusions weren't real was painful. Even if God /heaven are real, the ones who were never born will never be sinners or go to hell aside from not experiencing life and its doom. I went a forum for people who share my illness to see their views about kids. My complete fucking anger when they have ones, get the same illness, and they justify it because now they have someone they can relate to. I'd rather live my life miserable than gamble the well being of a innocent kid just because I want a purpose /distraction. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2AoU5hA
Comments
Post a Comment