What should I do about birth control?

So up until now, I've only been cycle tracking in order to keep from getting pregnant, but I'm looking for a more certain, permanent birth control plan. I've done a lot of research on different methods and it has only served to terrify me. There are so many horror stories about hormonal birth control and I'm really worried about messing myself up by taking the pill or getting an implant. I know these methods can be good for women that have hormonal imbalances, heavy periods, ect but I'm pretty regular hormonally and dont have bad periods. I was also considering the copper iud since it is more natural, but I've read it can cause severe menstrual pain and heavy bleeding. I'm really worried about making my period heavier, because I work a job where I may have to be scrubbed in to an operation for several hours and I really cant risk this. Does anyone have any suggestions, what has working well for them or what not to try? Thanks for any input.

So up until now, I've only been cycle tracking in order to keep from getting pregnant, but I'm looking for a more certain, permanent birth control plan. I've done a lot of research on different methods and it has only served to terrify me. There are so many horror stories about hormonal birth control and I'm really worried about messing myself up by taking the pill or getting an implant. I know these methods can be good for women that have hormonal imbalances, heavy periods, ect but I'm pretty regular hormonally and dont have bad periods. I was also considering the copper iud since it is more natural, but I've read it can cause severe menstrual pain and heavy bleeding. I'm really worried about making my period heavier, because I work a job where I may have to be scrubbed in to an operation for several hours and I really cant risk this. Does anyone have any suggestions, what has working well for them or what not to try? Thanks for any input. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2yUyHyy

Comments