BC + Keto = Help, Pls

Hello howdy hey!

So I've been reading on the sidebar & FAQ & searching through posts but I still have a question in regards to the whole "period hella early whilst I'm on my birth control/keto" debacle.

So I use Zarah BC, not for contraceptive, but to keep my PMS down (it helps with mood swings, foggy brain, menstrual depression, etc)... I know the biggest fear on here is that you'll accidentally get pregnant with how the body is changing & such.

That is not a fear for me, I just want to know if my mood will alter and such. Should I stop BC altogether? Does Keto even out all the hormonal imbalances that caused the period issues and so maybe I don't need BC anymore?

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!

Hello howdy hey!​So I've been reading on the sidebar & FAQ & searching through posts but I still have a question in regards to the whole "period hella early whilst I'm on my birth control/keto" debacle.​So I use Zarah BC, not for contraceptive, but to keep my PMS down (it helps with mood swings, foggy brain, menstrual depression, etc)... I know the biggest fear on here is that you'll accidentally get pregnant with how the body is changing & such.​That is not a fear for me, I just want to know if my mood will alter and such. Should I stop BC altogether? Does Keto even out all the hormonal imbalances that caused the period issues and so maybe I don't need BC anymore?​Let me know your thoughts!​Thanks! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2KG5Gwe

Comments