Has anyone heard of Amber Ohearn?

I’m curious...has anyone read or listened to amber Ohearns story with diabetes and not being able to get pregnant, and how she cured herself?

I get that diabetes and pcos aren’t the same thing, but they are both often a result of hormonal imbalances that are triggered by sugar (aka the devil demon drug).

Anyway I found it fascinating. I’m currently trying carnivory because I just felt like garbage all the time, and I also have PCOS, and it seemed to benefit that too so I figured why not.

I just thought I would share, cause people will try anything when they’re desperate. And if you’re looking for some hope - many people seem to have found it here.

Basically with an extreme elimination diet, consuming animal products only, Amber was able to get pregnant twice, and lose a bunch of weight, and gain a lot of vitality.

Here’s the link if anyone is curious: https://www.meandmydiabetes.com/2017/05/20/amber-ohearn-carnivore-health/

I’m also doing this so let me know if you have questions. I’m by no means an expert, just somebody who knows what it feels like to be out of options.

I’m curious...has anyone read or listened to amber Ohearns story with diabetes and not being able to get pregnant, and how she cured herself?I get that diabetes and pcos aren’t the same thing, but they are both often a result of hormonal imbalances that are triggered by sugar (aka the devil demon drug).Anyway I found it fascinating. I’m currently trying carnivory because I just felt like garbage all the time, and I also have PCOS, and it seemed to benefit that too so I figured why not.I just thought I would share, cause people will try anything when they’re desperate. And if you’re looking for some hope - many people seem to have found it here.Basically with an extreme elimination diet, consuming animal products only, Amber was able to get pregnant twice, and lose a bunch of weight, and gain a lot of vitality.Here’s the link if anyone is curious: https://www.meandmydiabetes.com/2017/05/20/amber-ohearn-carnivore-health/I’m also doing this so let me know if you have questions. I’m by no means an expert, just somebody who knows what it feels like to be out of options. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2rfyNxq

Comments