2 week fast

I want to do a 2 week fast. I have a bunch of health issues for my age (22) and am hoping a long fast will help to somewhat heal me, and of course help me shed a few pounds.

I have hypothyroidism, a chronic skin condition (acne inversa), and hormonal imbalances (really screwed up menstrual cycle. Doing 18:6 has helped to regulate my period, though), and am currently taking an antibiotic for cellulitis.

Once I’m done with my antibiotic (3 more days), I plan on starting my fast. I just need some tips/advice from you guys, so here goes my questions:

Is it okay to take medicine while fasting? (I take levothyroxine daily for my thyroid)

Is it safe to fast when you are hypothyroid?

Do I need to supplement?

I smoke cigarettes. Is it okay to smoke during my fast?

What should I expect? If I start to feel sick, should I stop? Or even better - what are some signs that my body can’t handle it and I need to break the fast (if that’s even a thing)?

Thanks in advance. :)

I want to do a 2 week fast. I have a bunch of health issues for my age (22) and am hoping a long fast will help to somewhat heal me, and of course help me shed a few pounds.I have hypothyroidism, a chronic skin condition (acne inversa), and hormonal imbalances (really screwed up menstrual cycle. Doing 18:6 has helped to regulate my period, though), and am currently taking an antibiotic for cellulitis.Once I’m done with my antibiotic (3 more days), I plan on starting my fast. I just need some tips/advice from you guys, so here goes my questions:Is it okay to take medicine while fasting? (I take levothyroxine daily for my thyroid)Is it safe to fast when you are hypothyroid?Do I need to supplement?I smoke cigarettes. Is it okay to smoke during my fast?What should I expect? If I start to feel sick, should I stop? Or even better - what are some signs that my body can’t handle it and I need to break the fast (if that’s even a thing)?Thanks in advance. :) https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2VeAkSa

Comments