Can switching birth control brand cause acne?

About two months back I switched the brand of my birth control, however it is supposed to be the same prescription (same amount of estrogen).

Ever since then I have been having constant breakouts and cystic acne in the same to spots on my chin. Historically, I have only broken out in this spot from hormonal imbalances (such as taking the pill irregularly).

Is it possible these breakouts are a result of my switching BC brands? Or some other homornomal issue? I can't think of anything else that could be causing it, although I have also been experiencing hair thinking. Any tips to deal with it?

Thanks!

About two months back I switched the brand of my birth control, however it is supposed to be the same prescription (same amount of estrogen).Ever since then I have been having constant breakouts and cystic acne in the same to spots on my chin. Historically, I have only broken out in this spot from hormonal imbalances (such as taking the pill irregularly).Is it possible these breakouts are a result of my switching BC brands? Or some other homornomal issue? I can't think of anything else that could be causing it, although I have also been experiencing hair thinking. Any tips to deal with it?Thanks! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2PWJZc8

Comments