How much pain is normal?

This sounds like typical ramblings of a hypochondriac, I know, but I'm just wondering how much pain is normal?

I'm getting shooting pains quite a lot lately, in my armpits, boobs, tummy etc - I know a lot of it is normal hormonal imbalances and stuff (I'm 18), but I do wonder at what point I should worry about pain? Sometimes it takes my breath away, and I'm not syre how typical that is?

Anyone got any clue? Thanks :)

Edit: could be relevant thag I'm overweight, might now be - thought it best to include

This sounds like typical ramblings of a hypochondriac, I know, but I'm just wondering how much pain is normal?I'm getting shooting pains quite a lot lately, in my armpits, boobs, tummy etc - I know a lot of it is normal hormonal imbalances and stuff (I'm 18), but I do wonder at what point I should worry about pain? Sometimes it takes my breath away, and I'm not syre how typical that is?Anyone got any clue? Thanks :)Edit: could be relevant thag I'm overweight, might now be - thought it best to include https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2GGRd4R

Comments