I starved myself when dating my ex so he would find me more attractive than his ex.

I dated this guy for almost the entire year. He was very proud of himself for losing a good amount of weight and therefore constantly felt a need to urge me to lose weight as well.

I'm overweight, I'm not SUPER fat or eligible for "My 600lbs life" But, I know I need to lose weight. So I did fad dieting and when I didn't see results immediately I would just not eat.

I was and still do take a big list of supplements. Mainly those meant to help PCOS and the apple cider vinegar pills.

My hormonal imbalances make losing weight for me a bit tough as it is. I have a physically demanding job but it isn't making me lose weight anymore.

My ex compared me to his ex frequently. Saying she had nicer breasts than me, a better body, nicer legs, a nicer ass. So I simply just said "Fine, I won't eat"

And I didn't or I'd eat one very very small thing for the week and would try and keep it going till eventually binging and feeling really shitty about myself.

The relationship ended months ago and here I am still starving myself and surviving on water and supplements and occasionally a saltine cracker or an apple slice.

I want to lose the weight and be just a cookie cutter girl like everyone else in my town. I don't even look in the mirror anymore. Sure I've lost weight but it's never enough for me to be happy.

I dated this guy for almost the entire year. He was very proud of himself for losing a good amount of weight and therefore constantly felt a need to urge me to lose weight as well.I'm overweight, I'm not SUPER fat or eligible for "My 600lbs life" But, I know I need to lose weight. So I did fad dieting and when I didn't see results immediately I would just not eat.I was and still do take a big list of supplements. Mainly those meant to help PCOS and the apple cider vinegar pills.My hormonal imbalances make losing weight for me a bit tough as it is. I have a physically demanding job but it isn't making me lose weight anymore.My ex compared me to his ex frequently. Saying she had nicer breasts than me, a better body, nicer legs, a nicer ass. So I simply just said "Fine, I won't eat"And I didn't or I'd eat one very very small thing for the week and would try and keep it going till eventually binging and feeling really shitty about myself.The relationship ended months ago and here I am still starving myself and surviving on water and supplements and occasionally a saltine cracker or an apple slice.I want to lose the weight and be just a cookie cutter girl like everyone else in my town. I don't even look in the mirror anymore. Sure I've lost weight but it's never enough for me to be happy. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2QQnHyf

Comments