Is Keto right for me?

I've struggled with my weight most of my life.

I'm a 24 year old male, 6 foot 4 and 265 pounds. I'm really trying to get back to the gym, and eat right. I think I've got some major hormonal imbalances going on, I'm starting to go bald, I have some man boobies, and I'm pretty miserable.

My diet pretty much consists of dairy, carbs and protein. I eat SO MUCH cheese. And I am just finding out that dairy has high levels of estrogen....I had no f*cking idea.

I've heard very little about Keto- would it be a good thing for me to try? I really want to get my hormones balanced, I think that's my number one priority.

Any and all help is much appreciated.

I've struggled with my weight most of my life.​I'm a 24 year old male, 6 foot 4 and 265 pounds. I'm really trying to get back to the gym, and eat right. I think I've got some major hormonal imbalances going on, I'm starting to go bald, I have some man boobies, and I'm pretty miserable.​My diet pretty much consists of dairy, carbs and protein. I eat SO MUCH cheese. And I am just finding out that dairy has high levels of estrogen....I had no f*cking idea.​I've heard very little about Keto- would it be a good thing for me to try? I really want to get my hormones balanced, I think that's my number one priority.​Any and all help is much appreciated. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2HDFWlZ

Comments