Using Progesterone Cream (maybe for boob growth)

Hey, everyone! :)

Like lots of girls, i'm a bit unsatisfied with the size of my breasts. Maybe less the size, and more the shape of them. I was reading some reviews on progesterone cream online and have seen that lots of women notice their boobs growing. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I don't have any hormonal imbalances (that I know of) but have in the past while I was on birth control. I've been off of bc for a while now. Has anyone ever been in the same place. Did progesterone cream throw you absurdly out of whack?

opinions/ similar curiosities/etc/?

Thanks for any responses!

Hey, everyone! :)Like lots of girls, i'm a bit unsatisfied with the size of my breasts. Maybe less the size, and more the shape of them. I was reading some reviews on progesterone cream online and have seen that lots of women notice their boobs growing. Does anyone have any experience with this?I don't have any hormonal imbalances (that I know of) but have in the past while I was on birth control. I've been off of bc for a while now. Has anyone ever been in the same place. Did progesterone cream throw you absurdly out of whack?​opinions/ similar curiosities/etc/?Thanks for any responses! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2WntFWr

Comments