Dieting and period

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem, once I get my period and before ovulation I have no problem sticking to my diet but once ovulation comes I am so much hungrier, it's a huge increase in appetite and I cannot seem to stay on my diet. I have a 32 day cycle so I'm only dieting for maybe two weeks of the month and obviously that's effecting my weight loss and I have another 16 pounds to go. Anyone else feel like this? It is a hormonal imbalance somewhere?

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem, once I get my period and before ovulation I have no problem sticking to my diet but once ovulation comes I am so much hungrier, it's a huge increase in appetite and I cannot seem to stay on my diet. I have a 32 day cycle so I'm only dieting for maybe two weeks of the month and obviously that's effecting my weight loss and I have another 16 pounds to go. Anyone else feel like this? It is a hormonal imbalance somewhere? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2TkWpjK

Comments