I think the roots of my hair are thinning. (Never had healthy scalp, can't compare.) If my theory was true and my roots was thinning but I didn't take it off now (maybe in the next decade or so) would all my scalp problems be gone?

Been wearing it for four years.

I have PolyCystic Overy Syndrome (PCOS) (hormonal imbalance, more testostarone than most girls, am more likely to go bald)

(I'm baised so take this with a grain of salt) I have told my parents, they tell me because some of the hair (like sideburns) tend to stick to face it can give the illusion of thinning.

I'm also worried they might say that to me just so I would have to take my scarf off.

( In a dielmma about scarf, you'll see in another post.)

Smol update: am going to book an appoiment, asked about the scarf thing, she says no they won't, even if medically advised it won't be done.

Been wearing it for four years.I have PolyCystic Overy Syndrome (PCOS) (hormonal imbalance, more testostarone than most girls, am more likely to go bald)(I'm baised so take this with a grain of salt) I have told my parents, they tell me because some of the hair (like sideburns) tend to stick to face it can give the illusion of thinning.I'm also worried they might say that to me just so I would have to take my scarf off.( In a dielmma about scarf, you'll see in another post.)Smol update: am going to book an appoiment, asked about the scarf thing, she says no they won't, even if medically advised it won't be done. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2NvYwMp

Comments