My nofap accountability post

I need to leave this habit behind, this an addiction which is ruining my life very slowly, so slowly that if I do not specifically give attention to it I won't even realize it until it is too late.

Some few negative impacts of PMO are :

  • No self-esteem
  • Low libido
  • Low energy
  • Hormonal imbalance
  • Using it as an escape from reality
  • Dopamine addict
  • Low productivity
  • Low confidence
  • Feeling of inadequacy

I need to get my life on the right track.

I will update this post every day. I hope I don't relapse.

I will keep adding what is helping me or what is creating problems.

This post will be my accountability mirror, all you people, awesome members of this community will be my accountability mirror

  • Day 1: 29-04-2019, I am stepping out of the dungeon of my mind, trying to escape my demons, my tormentors. I see a thousand steps, I don't see the end. But I have started climbing out of this hole. One step a day.
I need to leave this habit behind, this an addiction which is ruining my life very slowly, so slowly that if I do not specifically give attention to it I won't even realize it until it is too late.Some few negative impacts of PMO are :No self-esteemLow libidoLow energyHormonal imbalanceUsing it as an escape from realityDopamine addictLow productivityLow confidenceFeeling of inadequacy​I need to get my life on the right track.I will update this post every day. I hope I don't relapse.I will keep adding what is helping me or what is creating problems.​This post will be my accountability mirror, all you people, awesome members of this community will be my accountability mirror​Day 1: 29-04-2019, I am stepping out of the dungeon of my mind, trying to escape my demons, my tormentors. I see a thousand steps, I don't see the end. But I have started climbing out of this hole. One step a day. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2GQhPOx

Comments