My nofap accountability post

I need to leave this habit behind, this an addiction which is ruining my life very slowly, so slowly that if I do not specifically give attention to it I won't even realize it until it is too late.

Some few negative impacts of PMO are :

  • No self-esteem
  • Low libido
  • Low energy
  • Hormonal imbalance
  • Using it as an escape from reality
  • Dopamine addict
  • Low productivity
  • Low confidence
  • Feeling of inadequacy

​

I need to get my life on the right track.

I will update this post every day. I hope I don't relapse.

I will keep adding what is helping me or what is creating problems.

​

This post will be my accountability mirror, all you people, awesome members of this community will be my accountability mirror

​

  • Day 1: 29-04-2019, I am stepping out of the dungeon of my mind, trying to escape my demons, my tormentors. I see a thousand steps, I don't see the end. But I have started climbing out of this hole. One step a day.
I need to leave this habit behind, this an addiction which is ruining my life very slowly, so slowly that if I do not specifically give attention to it I won't even realize it until it is too late.Some few negative impacts of PMO are :No self-esteemLow libidoLow energyHormonal imbalanceUsing it as an escape from realityDopamine addictLow productivityLow confidenceFeeling of inadequacy​I need to get my life on the right track.I will update this post every day. I hope I don't relapse.I will keep adding what is helping me or what is creating problems.​This post will be my accountability mirror, all you people, awesome members of this community will be my accountability mirror​Day 1: 29-04-2019, I am stepping out of the dungeon of my mind, trying to escape my demons, my tormentors. I see a thousand steps, I don't see the end. But I have started climbing out of this hole. One step a day. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2GQhPOx

Comments