Opinions of desiccated thyroid vs levothyroxine?

My doctor has me on desiccated thyroid (Nature-Throid) and for the most part I would say it works pretty well but doesn't completely make me feel 100% (I could add I suffer from other health problems like hormonal imbalances, allergies, etc that could play a part in how I feel).

It has definitely helped me stay away from some nasty hypo symptoms like low BT (I use to be super cold) and weight gain.

Has anyone switched between the two and what was the results like?

My doctor has me on desiccated thyroid (Nature-Throid) and for the most part I would say it works pretty well but doesn't completely make me feel 100% (I could add I suffer from other health problems like hormonal imbalances, allergies, etc that could play a part in how I feel).It has definitely helped me stay away from some nasty hypo symptoms like low BT (I use to be super cold) and weight gain.Has anyone switched between the two and what was the results like? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2DxLEBF

Comments