Breast bumps

Hey!

So I (F19) have been on HRT (only estradiol no spiro) for just over a month and I have noticed some growth in my chest. However currently as I was checking on the girls, I noticed one had a bit of a firm patch on one side of the nipple (not directly under it) it’s also really tender and sore.

At what point should I be worried as i have often heard that lumps are a sign of breast cancer, and my family does have a history of it (mother and great aunt both got) I understand hrt increases the risk.

I have also heard that these lumps are just due to hormonal imbalances. However everywhere that says that says to wait until the end of my period, something that isn’t the case for me.

What would be my best bet?

Hey!So I (F19) have been on HRT (only estradiol no spiro) for just over a month and I have noticed some growth in my chest. However currently as I was checking on the girls, I noticed one had a bit of a firm patch on one side of the nipple (not directly under it) it’s also really tender and sore.At what point should I be worried as i have often heard that lumps are a sign of breast cancer, and my family does have a history of it (mother and great aunt both got) I understand hrt increases the risk.I have also heard that these lumps are just due to hormonal imbalances. However everywhere that says that says to wait until the end of my period, something that isn’t the case for me.What would be my best bet? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2EB1mMR

Comments