Depression from blisovi 24 fe

I'm on the tail end of my period and had a sudden major depressive episode. Like, out of nowhere mood swing that led me to feel like I dont deserve to live and just begging for something to kill me so that I didnt have to feel that way anymore. This was about four hours ago and I still feel like I'm about to break down and cry again. Nothing really triggered it and I was happy just moments before.

I know that a hormonal imbalance can cause depressive feelings and this is my first month on Blisovi 24 fe. I've had depression at the end of my period before, but never this severe. Is it possible that this pill is the cause?

I'm on the tail end of my period and had a sudden major depressive episode. Like, out of nowhere mood swing that led me to feel like I dont deserve to live and just begging for something to kill me so that I didnt have to feel that way anymore. This was about four hours ago and I still feel like I'm about to break down and cry again. Nothing really triggered it and I was happy just moments before.I know that a hormonal imbalance can cause depressive feelings and this is my first month on Blisovi 24 fe. I've had depression at the end of my period before, but never this severe. Is it possible that this pill is the cause? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2M8acb6

Comments