Exhausted constantly

I didn’t know where to post this but it’s starting to really take over my life. I had a spiritual awakening a few years ago and have always been sensitive to absorbing others energy and having I effect me. Lately all I’ve been able to do is lay in bed. It’s so bad I could just sleep constantly. I purposely don’t make plans with anyone even though my whole life I’ve been a social butterfly and love being around people. I do facials and own my own business at home and as soon as I’m done for the day I’m back in bed. I know I have to go to the store etc but it just feels like I have lead weights on my legs and I’m physically dizzy and fatigued. I had blood work done and they found hormonal imbalances and a few vitamin deficiency things which I have treated and my levels are good now. Also, it’s not just me it’s my brother too. He is acting the exact same way and a few months ago we both had the same dream on the same night describing lights in the upper right of the sky. I don’t understand and I just want to feel how I used to. I can’t think of why I’d be depressed or anything and to the outside world it probably just seems as such. Do you think the world is shifting in some way where we physically feel differently? I felt different since 2012, then very different again in 2016, and now again.

I didn’t know where to post this but it’s starting to really take over my life. I had a spiritual awakening a few years ago and have always been sensitive to absorbing others energy and having I effect me. Lately all I’ve been able to do is lay in bed. It’s so bad I could just sleep constantly. I purposely don’t make plans with anyone even though my whole life I’ve been a social butterfly and love being around people. I do facials and own my own business at home and as soon as I’m done for the day I’m back in bed. I know I have to go to the store etc but it just feels like I have lead weights on my legs and I’m physically dizzy and fatigued. I had blood work done and they found hormonal imbalances and a few vitamin deficiency things which I have treated and my levels are good now. Also, it’s not just me it’s my brother too. He is acting the exact same way and a few months ago we both had the same dream on the same night describing lights in the upper right of the sky. I don’t understand and I just want to feel how I used to. I can’t think of why I’d be depressed or anything and to the outside world it probably just seems as such. Do you think the world is shifting in some way where we physically feel differently? I felt different since 2012, then very different again in 2016, and now again. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2K2eI8k

Comments