I'm on the pill, and I need to delay my next pack by 3 days until I get them prescribed to me again. Will there be any harm in waiting 10 days instead of 7 between packs?

As the title states, there is a gap between when I need my next pack, and when I will get it. Sometimes I take it a bit early to prevent my period from interrupting my daily life (in this case, it was sex and also a pool party the day after) but I recently signed up for one of those "We'll deliver your pills + morning after pills (optional) + chocolate + some bullshit like stickers etc. in a cute goodie bag for free* *if your insurance covers it."

I'm covered, but they messaged me saying that I will not be able to send me the care packet until after a specific date, which is 3 days after I'll finish my BC. I am on BC because I have a hormonal imbalance which basically means I have periods that are months long and end/restart less than a week apart.

I'm OK with having a period throughout the 10 days, but what about sex? My bf and I always use condoms with spermicide, but after a bit we get really into it and don't grab another one if we want to go again. We won't mind wearing condoms, but how long should I wait until we have sex without one again? Will the 3 extra days completely throw me off, and I'll have to wait 3 months until it works with my body again?

As the title states, there is a gap between when I need my next pack, and when I will get it. Sometimes I take it a bit early to prevent my period from interrupting my daily life (in this case, it was sex and also a pool party the day after) but I recently signed up for one of those "We'll deliver your pills + morning after pills (optional) + chocolate + some bullshit like stickers etc. in a cute goodie bag for free* *if your insurance covers it."I'm covered, but they messaged me saying that I will not be able to send me the care packet until after a specific date, which is 3 days after I'll finish my BC. I am on BC because I have a hormonal imbalance which basically means I have periods that are months long and end/restart less than a week apart.I'm OK with having a period throughout the 10 days, but what about sex? My bf and I always use condoms with spermicide, but after a bit we get really into it and don't grab another one if we want to go again. We won't mind wearing condoms, but how long should I wait until we have sex without one again? Will the 3 extra days completely throw me off, and I'll have to wait 3 months until it works with my body again? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2HNow3i

Comments