Asking this community because I assume some knowledgable practitioners are active on here and will know the answer. I've been receiving acupuncture for acid reflux (silent LPR) and PMDD (hormonal depression/mood swings during the luteal phase of my cycle) and have received 4 treatments so far. I've noticed that the day or two following the treatment, I have increased feelings of anger and irritability. The first two treatments, I thought it might just be related to my hormones but now with the last two treatments (I'm not in the luteal phase or close to it), I've definitely noticed that it's linked to getting acupuncture. I'm not normally an irritable or angry person (only when I am experiencing PMDD) and am wondering if that's a normal side effect. I've always wondered if my PMDD is related to stagnant feelings of anger (one of my doctors said that she felt that my imbalance stems from the liver), so I'm wondering if it's possible that acupuncture is causing me to experience and release these emotions by first feeling them to their extreme? Does anyone have any experience of insight on this?
Asking this community because I assume some knowledgable practitioners are active on here and will know the answer. I've been receiving acupuncture for acid reflux (silent LPR) and PMDD (hormonal depression/mood swings during the luteal phase of my cycle) and have received 4 treatments so far. I've noticed that the day or two following the treatment, I have increased feelings of anger and irritability. The first two treatments, I thought it might just be related to my hormones but now with the last two treatments (I'm not in the luteal phase or close to it), I've definitely noticed that it's linked to getting acupuncture. I'm not normally an irritable or angry person (only when I am experiencing PMDD) and am wondering if that's a normal side effect. I've always wondered if my PMDD is related to stagnant feelings of anger (one of my doctors said that she felt that my imbalance stems from the liver), so I'm wondering if it's possible that acupuncture is causing me to experience and release these emotions by first feeling them to their extreme? Does anyone have any experience of insight on this? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/30GMOoo
Comments
Post a Comment