Ok so before I get into it I guess I’ll say I’m 27, in a long-term relationship but not trying to conceive.
I recently learned that I may have high estrogen/low progesterone. All the symptoms I’ve been experiencing for the past year or so finally make sense after a long time researching my issues which are mostly PMS that comes up to 2 weeks before my period along with fatigue, anxiety/depression. Sometimes I only have a few good days a month where I feel “normal”. My period also has that brownish blood that comes from the old uterine lining not completely shedding.
So my question is what can I do to balance my hormones? I’m hoping I can find natural remedies for this. I’m vegan, so will be decreasing soy intake & already added a magnesium supplement because apparently your body needs it to help create hormones. The magnesium has helped a ton for tender breasts btw. Are progesterone supplements safe and are they supposed to be taken only during certain points in my cycle? What else should I know or do?
Ok so before I get into it I guess I’ll say I’m 27, in a long-term relationship but not trying to conceive.I recently learned that I may have high estrogen/low progesterone. All the symptoms I’ve been experiencing for the past year or so finally make sense after a long time researching my issues which are mostly PMS that comes up to 2 weeks before my period along with fatigue, anxiety/depression. Sometimes I only have a few good days a month where I feel “normal”. My period also has that brownish blood that comes from the old uterine lining not completely shedding.So my question is what can I do to balance my hormones? I’m hoping I can find natural remedies for this. I’m vegan, so will be decreasing soy intake & already added a magnesium supplement because apparently your body needs it to help create hormones. The magnesium has helped a ton for tender breasts btw. Are progesterone supplements safe and are they supposed to be taken only during certain points in my cycle? What else should I know or do? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2Wo2KMW
Comments
Post a Comment