Vulnerability/Intamacy Question

I am 5 months 17 days sober from porn and masturbation. My (22M) 2 year anniversary with my gf(21F) is next month. Over the course of our relationship I have had difficulty in intimacy and sex drive. Not sure if it because of the wiring of the brain through porn use or hormonal imbalance and looking to see if any one here has advice on a plan of action. Another problem would be being vulnerable. It has become an issue in recent months and created conflict. Not sure if that is porn related or something to do with trauma in childhood. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am 5 months 17 days sober from porn and masturbation. My (22M) 2 year anniversary with my gf(21F) is next month. Over the course of our relationship I have had difficulty in intimacy and sex drive. Not sure if it because of the wiring of the brain through porn use or hormonal imbalance and looking to see if any one here has advice on a plan of action. Another problem would be being vulnerable. It has become an issue in recent months and created conflict. Not sure if that is porn related or something to do with trauma in childhood. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2X81RVf

Comments