What is your opinion about the contraceptive implant?

Hello ladies, I'm here with this question because my girlfriend is picking between birth control methods and this is the one convinced her the most.

I tried to advice her to pick for non hormonal methods like cooper IUD, mostly because two of her best friends use it with great results and no side effects. On the other side I have had many friends with the implant experiencing horrible side effects, mostly mood swings because of the hormones.

As a steroids user, I know how an hormonal imbalance can affect your mind and is not fun at all, not even if you know that the feeling you are having is because of the hormornes.

In the end, is her decision, but to be honest I prefer keep using condoms that seeing she suffer because picking something that could give her depressiĆ³n and/or anexiety.

So, I'd like if you can share your opinions about the implant so she can see them and make a decision based on other women experience.

Thanks, and have a good day!

Hello ladies, I'm here with this question because my girlfriend is picking between birth control methods and this is the one convinced her the most.I tried to advice her to pick for non hormonal methods like cooper IUD, mostly because two of her best friends use it with great results and no side effects. On the other side I have had many friends with the implant experiencing horrible side effects, mostly mood swings because of the hormones.As a steroids user, I know how an hormonal imbalance can affect your mind and is not fun at all, not even if you know that the feeling you are having is because of the hormornes.In the end, is her decision, but to be honest I prefer keep using condoms that seeing she suffer because picking something that could give her depressiĆ³n and/or anexiety.So, I'd like if you can share your opinions about the implant so she can see them and make a decision based on other women experience.Thanks, and have a good day! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2J5uTzu

Comments