Accepting your masculine traits.

This is a question specifically for MtF transwomen.

How do you accept yourself ? Are there things that make this easier to do? Please forgive my ignorance. I'm a crossdresser and I think I'm trans. I'm 33 and a single father of 3 daughters. I'm going to start therepy soon to discuss this with a doctor but I wanted to ask reddit beforehand.

I have been closeted bisexual and cross dresser for over 10 years. I think I've been holding back the need for transitioning for more than 8 of those years and in denial about it.

I have an array of "health issues" that seem to have a strange common solution, HRT. I have stress /hormonal imbalance induced acne and rosacea, undesirable skin texture, undesirable body hair and dysphoria from it, and really gross masculine veiny legs and arms.

Lately I've been really trying to maintain a very feminine appearance. My problem is that my legs are like chicken legs and really to show prominent bulging veins when I sit or stand for more than a few minutes. .

I have been trying to shave and stay really sexy but my veins in my lower legs are really protruding and like a god damn street map if I stand or sit. They are literally only sexy if I'm laying down or relaxing or they are up above the heart. If I'm out and about or sitting or working they are really veiny and masculine looking. This caused a lot of dysphoria and a lot of stress, which makes blood pool in these areas more, making the varicose and spider veins in these areas much worse.

I'm really hitting rock bottom and hope I see a counselor soon because I think I'm really having a "T-awakening" moment. I can't stand my legs. Everytime I see a woman walking or in a line and her legs are so pretty all smooth (slim or not) I'm so jealous and it disturbs me.

Is there anyone who knows what I'm going through? Is there any transwomen who have had this issue and found relief in transitioning? I have heard that bulging arms and leg veins were drastically decreased after HRT.

Are there any other masculine traits that you can't accept,:or that you have a hard time accepting?

Please anyone , open up about this. I know it's not the most comfortable topic but I'm seriously wondering what I'm on earth for if I can be myself, even as myself, because I'm so gross ..

Thank you for your time and attention girls. Thank you for your support.

Edit: and to all the disabled people who have less than 4 working limbs I'm really sorry if I sound like a spoiled brat. I understand my issues are trivial compared to people who have real disabilities or heal issues that hinder mobility. I'm sorry

This is a question specifically for MtF transwomen.How do you accept yourself ? Are there things that make this easier to do? Please forgive my ignorance. I'm a crossdresser and I think I'm trans. I'm 33 and a single father of 3 daughters. I'm going to start therepy soon to discuss this with a doctor but I wanted to ask reddit beforehand.I have been closeted bisexual and cross dresser for over 10 years. I think I've been holding back the need for transitioning for more than 8 of those years and in denial about it.I have an array of "health issues" that seem to have a strange common solution, HRT. I have stress /hormonal imbalance induced acne and rosacea, undesirable skin texture, undesirable body hair and dysphoria from it, and really gross masculine veiny legs and arms.Lately I've been really trying to maintain a very feminine appearance. My problem is that my legs are like chicken legs and really to show prominent bulging veins when I sit or stand for more than a few minutes. .I have been trying to shave and stay really sexy but my veins in my lower legs are really protruding and like a god damn street map if I stand or sit. They are literally only sexy if I'm laying down or relaxing or they are up above the heart. If I'm out and about or sitting or working they are really veiny and masculine looking. This caused a lot of dysphoria and a lot of stress, which makes blood pool in these areas more, making the varicose and spider veins in these areas much worse.I'm really hitting rock bottom and hope I see a counselor soon because I think I'm really having a "T-awakening" moment. I can't stand my legs. Everytime I see a woman walking or in a line and her legs are so pretty all smooth (slim or not) I'm so jealous and it disturbs me.Is there anyone who knows what I'm going through? Is there any transwomen who have had this issue and found relief in transitioning? I have heard that bulging arms and leg veins were drastically decreased after HRT.Are there any other masculine traits that you can't accept,:or that you have a hard time accepting?Please anyone , open up about this. I know it's not the most comfortable topic but I'm seriously wondering what I'm on earth for if I can be myself, even as myself, because I'm so gross ..Thank you for your time and attention girls. Thank you for your support.Edit: and to all the disabled people who have less than 4 working limbs I'm really sorry if I sound like a spoiled brat. I understand my issues are trivial compared to people who have real disabilities or heal issues that hinder mobility. I'm sorry https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2UiqLkY

Comments