Low T and Skin Issues

Has anyone experienced skin issues coinciding with Low T?!

I've been dealing with either eczema or atopic dermatitis in a variety of places - most visibly my eyes for at least a year and a half to two years. I went to a Dermatologist about it and she just gave me a topical steroid and sent me home.

I have a multitude of signs pointing to Low T such as low libido, lack of morning wood, tired, and moody. My sleep cycle has also currently been a mess. I struggle to get to sleep and am now waking up earlier than I ever have before. Unfortunately, I asked my general practitioner to do a blood test and it came back at 480 so he labeled me as "normal." For context, I'm 33 years old.

I've read that hormonal imbalances can cause a variety of skin issues or exacerbate an existing one. Just trying to figure out what's changed and where to go next.

Has anyone experienced skin issues coinciding with Low T?!I've been dealing with either eczema or atopic dermatitis in a variety of places - most visibly my eyes for at least a year and a half to two years. I went to a Dermatologist about it and she just gave me a topical steroid and sent me home.I have a multitude of signs pointing to Low T such as low libido, lack of morning wood, tired, and moody. My sleep cycle has also currently been a mess. I struggle to get to sleep and am now waking up earlier than I ever have before. Unfortunately, I asked my general practitioner to do a blood test and it came back at 480 so he labeled me as "normal." For context, I'm 33 years old.I've read that hormonal imbalances can cause a variety of skin issues or exacerbate an existing one. Just trying to figure out what's changed and where to go next. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2L2Wq6V

Comments