WHY IS MY HAIR FALLING?

Hi,

So, I'm a 22 year old who recently moved to a new city to start my new job. Ever since I moved here, my hair has been falling in scary levels. But, I'm trying to figure out why this is happening because it seemed so sudden and hit me out of nowhere.

These are the symptoms:

  • I feel a tingle on my scalp when my hair is going to fall. Once I pull hair strands in that area, bunch of hair strands come on my hand

  • I don't feel this tingle just on the top of my head. It's everywhere!! Front, top of my head and sides of my head. This shows this isn't Male Pattern baldness (usually happens around temples and top of my head).

  • Slight pull or comb just brings a bunch of hair strands

  • I do get these very small amount of white flakes where I itch. But, it's so minimal that I don't think it's the reason. I always had a dry scalp and I always used to have these dry flakes that occasionally comes out of my scalp when I scratch. So, I don't think it's a fungal infection.

  • All hair strands are coming out of THEIR ROOTS! I can see follicles on every hair strand.

  • The area where my hair falls changes day by day. One day most hair falls from the top of my head. Some days it's on the side of my head. Some time it's front of my scalp.

Does anyone have an idea what I'm suffering from? I've always been quite healthy, take my supplements and I exercise a lot too. I don't feel any hormonal imbalance - I don't feel tired, anxious or I'm sexually active too (I don't get morning wood that often nowadays - that's the only problem I can think of) .

WHAT AM I SUFFERING FROM?

Edit: I'm more than happy to shave my head. But, is it a good idea? Do you think it's something on the scalp or something wrong with my body?

Hi,So, I'm a 22 year old who recently moved to a new city to start my new job. Ever since I moved here, my hair has been falling in scary levels. But, I'm trying to figure out why this is happening because it seemed so sudden and hit me out of nowhere.These are the symptoms:I feel a tingle on my scalp when my hair is going to fall. Once I pull hair strands in that area, bunch of hair strands come on my handI don't feel this tingle just on the top of my head. It's everywhere!! Front, top of my head and sides of my head. This shows this isn't Male Pattern baldness (usually happens around temples and top of my head).Slight pull or comb just brings a bunch of hair strandsI do get these very small amount of white flakes where I itch. But, it's so minimal that I don't think it's the reason. I always had a dry scalp and I always used to have these dry flakes that occasionally comes out of my scalp when I scratch. So, I don't think it's a fungal infection.All hair strands are coming out of THEIR ROOTS! I can see follicles on every hair strand.The area where my hair falls changes day by day. One day most hair falls from the top of my head. Some days it's on the side of my head. Some time it's front of my scalp.Does anyone have an idea what I'm suffering from? I've always been quite healthy, take my supplements and I exercise a lot too. I don't feel any hormonal imbalance - I don't feel tired, anxious or I'm sexually active too (I don't get morning wood that often nowadays - that's the only problem I can think of) .WHAT AM I SUFFERING FROM?Edit: I'm more than happy to shave my head. But, is it a good idea? Do you think it's something on the scalp or something wrong with my body? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2luVtum

Comments